1. About intellectual property rights
All copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, design rights, and other rights (hereinafter referred to as “the Intellectual Property Rights, etc.”) of the contents posted on the Site (individual texts, figures, images, materials, documents, sounds, trademarks, designs, logo marks, trade names, and other works) belong to the Company, original copyright holders, or other legitimate rights holders. Therefore, copying, reprinting, transferring, lending, analyzing, modifying, falsifying, or the secondary use of the works or the contents contained therein (whether in part or all) are prohibited for any purpose other than nonprofit and personal use within your organization (and to the limited extent equivalent thereto) without the prior permission of the Company, the original copyright holders, and other legitimate rights holders.
（1）Changes to the content on the Site
All information posted on the Site is only the information at the time of posting, and we may amend or delete the name, content, etc., of all information posted on the Site without prior notice. We may and can also change the URL(s) of the Site, including the top page, without prior notice. Please note that we are not responsible for any malfunction or other influence related to the display, such as the broken link(s) caused by the amendment(s) or deletion(s) of the information posted on the Site or the change(s) of URL(s), or for any damage or loss caused to you.
We make no guarantee regarding the accuracy, safety, and usefulness of the information on the Site. The information on the Site is part of the information on our activities and does not cover all information on all activities. Please note that we will not be responsible for any consequences of decisions or actions you take based on the information posted on the Site.
（3）Use and browsing of the Site
You may use and browse the Site at your own risk. The Company and its affiliated parties involved in the creation and distribution of the Site assume no liability for damages (including damages to computers and network systems, whether direct or indirect) that may arise as a result of accessing or using the Site or the content on the Site, or for repair costs or any other damages or costs, unless attributable to the intentional wrongdoing or negligence of the Company.
（4）Use of third-party content
The Site may contain information provided by third parties. We do not guarantee that such information is accurate, up-to-date, or legal. Additionally, the use of third-party content is not intended to indicate a special relationship between the third party and the Company nor an endorsement of the products or services of such third parties.
3. Use of links and sharing in social media
In principle, links to the Site are free. However, the following links and sharing in social media, or links and sharing in social media that appear to be the following, are strictly prohibited.
- Links and sharing in social media that intentionally display the content of the Site on a part of the frame
- Links and sharing in social media that display images, videos, etc., on the Site directly within the page(s) of the links
- Links and sharing in social media that suggest, in any way, that there is some form of partnership or cooperative relationship with the Company or that the sites of the links are recognized or supported by the Company
- Links from sites that slander or defame the Company or its subsidiaries and affiliates, their officers, or employees
- Links and sharing in social media that impair the Company’s reputation and dignity, such as links from sites that are illegal and offensive to public order and morality
- Links and sharing in social media conducted for illegal and unjust purposes
- Other links and sharing in social media that are deemed inappropriate by the Company
We may request the removal of links and sharing in social media determined to fall under any of the above conditions.
Regarding the websites linked to and from the Site and with the settings of sharing in social media other than the Site (hereinafter referred to as “linked sites”), we do not guarantee that the content of linked sites is accurate, up-to-date, or complete. The use of such links is not intended to indicate a special relationship between the operators of the linked sites and the Company, nor an endorsement by the Company of the products or services of such operators. Please review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, etc., of these linked sites when you access them. We are not responsible for any disadvantages caused by the content of the linked sites and links or sharing in social media.
4. Prohibited use
When using the Site, you must not engage in any of the following actions.
- Actions that will or may cause disadvantages or damage to third parties or the Company
- Actions that defame an identifiable individual, product, site, or the Company, or that will or may disparage their honor or reputation
- Business activities such as advertising, for-profit activities, or preparations for said activities
- Propagation activities by or for a specific religion or action to gain support in elections
- Using or providing, or actions that may lead to the use or provision of, harmful programs such as computer viruses
- Activities that will or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances
- Other activities deemed inappropriate by the Company
In addition to the prohibited uses described above, the Company prohibits any action that may interrupt the operation of the Site, actions that will infringe on the reputation and property of the Company, or all actions that may cause disadvantages to other parties or the Company.
If we find evidence of the above prohibited actions, we may delete all or part of them at any time without prior notice, but we are not obliged to always monitor the Site.
5. Information provided by you
We have accumulated a variety of ideas and technical information over years of research and development. We shall not receive any ideas and technical information or proposal from you to avoid any restriction on the research and development activities of the Company, or the Intellectual Property Rights, etc. and other issues or misunderstandings caused by identity or similarity between the ideas etc. created by the Company and the information provided by you.
If you send your idea, etc., to the Site or the Company by e-mail or postal mail, you are deemed to have sent the information after agreeing to all the following conditions. Please note in advance.
- Information that you provide to the Site (such as opinions, suggestions, ideas, or images, etc.)(hereinafter referred to as “the provided information”), excluding personal information, will be treated as general, not confidential.
- Before providing information, please ensure that the Company may use the provided information at its discretion.
- We have no obligation to review, evaluate, or use the information or report the use of the provided information.
- We have no responsibility or any obligation to provide any payment to you for the provided information, even if it pertains to or is similar to content that the Company has presented or published or if it pertains to or is similar to our products or services in whole or in part.
6. Governing law and court of jurisdiction
Any and all matters related to the use of the Site, including disputes, are governed by the laws of Japan. The court with jurisdiction over the location of the Company’s headquarters (Hiroshima District Court in Japan) shall be the court of exclusive first jurisdiction for these matters.
7. Recommended environment
We recommend the following environment for viewing of the Site. Please note that, even under the recommended environment, certain combinations of operating systems and browsers, browser settings, etc., may cause display issues.
- [Windows] Official and latest versions of the following
- [macOS] Official and latest versions of the following
- [Android] Official and latest versions of the following
- [iOS] Official and latest versions of the following
8. Handling of personal information
To provide you with the latest and accurate information about the Company, we may correct or change any incorrect description on the Site, and correct or change or amend or update the content, including the Terms, at any time without prior notice.
10. Inquiries about the Site
For inquiries about the Site, please contact us using the “Inquiry Form.”
Date of establishment: March 2nd, 2023
Manda Fermentation Co., Ltd.